A brand new development by BuckleyGrayYeoman featuring state of the art design, connectivity and sustainability. Sitting adjacent to its Victorian period neighbour, the Verse Building offers 16,846 sq ft over 8 floors of contemporary and flexible space, ideal for creative and tech firms.
It’s just seven simple steps to find, bespoke and occupy your space at Verse Building.
With optimised floor plates, personal design assistance, curated specification options, streamlined paperwork and a swift fitting out process, you’ll be enjoying your new office in no time.
Our streamlined process means you can go from your first viewing to moving into your new, fully-furnished office in just 8 weeks.
- A new development designed by world renowned architects BuckleyGrayYeoman providing 17,000 sq ft of office accommodation
- New flexible air conditioning system with openable windows to allow for user controlled ventilation
- Exposed concrete and steel soffits with suspended LED lighting
- 2.9m floor to ceiling height
- Full height glazing to northern and western elevations
- 48 cycle spaces, 48 lockers and 6 showers
Schedule of Areas
Efficient floor plates throughout the 16,846 sq ft of space provide a perfect working environment. Clean architectural lines and floor-to-ceiling daylight creates symmetry and balance. The proposed floor areas are for guidance purposes only*
NIA: 2,121 sq ft / 197 sq m
NIA: 2,002 sq ft / 186 sq m